CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day at the zoo




I have seriously been slacking on our blog, but I promise I will try to do better to keep people updated on whats going on with us. So last month was my birthday, we decided to go to the zoo because we have been talking about going since we didn't make it to the zoo last year. We had lots of fun, we watched a elephant show, played on the playground, and of course visited all the animals. Than we went out to eat afterwards. Italian of course because thats my favorite.





1 comment:

Keli said...

I love, love, love this blog!!!! I am still surprised they didn't keep Joey at the zoo, but I am very happy about that too.. I love you guys and love seeing all the precious pics of your fabulous families! Logan is getting so big!!!!