CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dinosaur Museum




So we were finally able to take Joey to the dinosaur museum, we had a lot of fun Logan was anxious to get to the end where he gets to dig up dinosaurs but he waited patiently while we walked through the rest of the museum. Logan loves the museum and wishes he could go there every week, every time he comes home from the museum he is already wanting to go back. Joey thought it was long but he enjoyed it. I liked it because I was able to spend time with my wonderful family, and my favorite part is the big shark.






I would hate to run into this if it were alive.



Logan is trying to attack the dinosaur










2 comments:

Danielle Smith said...

Where is this place? I should take my kids there sometime! Looks like Logan had so much fun!

Cynthia Lyn said...

Cute! what a fun day!