CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Our busy month

Ok so im probably the last person on earth to post a blog. But what can I say it's 10:40 at night and it is the only time that I seem to find time to do it. After months of Joey asking me to do a blog im finally listening. So here is a little bit about our family and whats been going on in our lives lately. We have had a pretty busy month it started out with Travis coming home for a visit from Iraq, I believe camp taji to be exact. He got home memorial weekend we ended up going out to the sandunes with both of my brothers and some friends that we haven't seen in a while. We had a lot of fun, we were planning on staying the whole weekend but Joey ended up not feeling well so we decided to go home early which was fine by me because the weather was kind of crappy anyways. The following weekend Joey had his valve replaces on his shunt, he was doing well for the 1st couple of days and then it got worse again, I ended up taking him into the ER because he couldn't stand the pain any longer. (I think that was the longest 9 1/2 hours of our lives) but we think they were able to fix the problem we are still giving it time to adjust on its own. Cross our finger:) It was our 8 year wedding anniversary on the 9th but we haven't been able to celebrate it yet so when we do ill let you know how it went. we usually take a trip every year but this year we decided to wait until August after everyones birthdays.
Oh yeah we also went to see the Charlie Daniells band this month to. It was pretty good I didn't think I knew any of his song but once I got there I actually recognized a lot of them. We went with our friends Lacie, Robert and Jacob and my brother Ellis went to.

No comments: