CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

WOW where have I been.

Wow so it has been almost a year since I have blogged, I really need to get my act together and do it more often. So we have done a lot since last year obviously hehe. I won a trip to Vegas to go to the ACM awards and of course I took my wonderful Hubby with me, it was awesome so we flew out there and when we got off the plane we had to find a guy holding a sign that said DR Pepper, (yeah it was all inclusive and paid for by Dr. Pepper) after we followed the signs out to a bus we got on and it took us to the MGM Grand, after we checked in we went up to our room, at first we thought they had made a mistake and given us the wrong room number they sent us up to the Penthouse suite, when we got up there the key wouldn't open the door, so we called for help and they said they would send someone up to help, Joey finally was able to open it up 30 minutes later they showed up, later that night we went to a private concert with Blake Shelton and Sugarland,it was awesome. The next day we had tickets to go see Cirque de soleil KA, I think that was the best part of our entire stay, I would pay to go see that again words can't describe how awazing it was. The next day we went to the CMA awards and than a concert afterwards where a lot of the country singers performed. It was by far the best trip I have ever been on.




No comments: